I had my first real six rupees,stole it from my father’s pants.went to a madrasi hotel,to eat the sambhar of 69.Me and some kadke dost,
had it all and we caught bukhaar,
jimy puked, joey got ulcers,
and Bagga ne maari dakar.
Oh when I went back there now,
the food was as stale as ever,
and though it was 1999,
still the sambhar was being served over there,
that was the worst food of my life.
Therez no use in complaining,
when you got no other place to eat,
rushed in the evening to the doctors clinic, but he too was at the toilet seat, yeah
standing there waiting outside,
nurse told me I will wait forever,
oh and when I held my breath,
I knew that I had to use that loo there
That was the worst food of my life.
Back to the sambhar of 69
Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: “I will choose my own bride!”
Father: “But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.”
Son: “Well, in that case…ok”
Next the father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: “I have a husband for your daughter.”
Bill Gates: “But my daughter is too young to marry!”
Father: “But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”
Bill Gates: “Ah, in that case…ok”
Finally the father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.”
President: “But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!”
Father: “But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.”
President: “Ah, in that case…ok”
This is how business is done!!
Career Song – The 8 stages
1. when in college : Hum honge kaamiyaab, Hum honge kaamiyaab ek din…..
2. when giving interview to Multi National Company: Tu hi re.. Too hi re ….tere binaaa main kaise jiyunn….
3. waiting for interview result: Intehaa ho gai Intzaarki.. aayinaaa kuch khabar mere yaarki…
4.floating the resume: kabootar ja ja ja… kabootar ja ja ja… pehele pyar ki peheli chitti…
5. just joined: Too cheez bhadi hai mast mast…..
6. after some time: Ye kahaan aagaye hum??
7. After some more time: Naa koyi umang hai, naa koyi tarang hai, mere jindagi kya ek kati Pathang hai (booohoooo)
8. finally when you don’t get a better offer any longer: Jeena yehaan, marna yehaan iske si wa jaana kahaan