I have been tagged, so here goes…
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I have been wearing specs since the age of 4…no wonder that I’m so comfortable with them, I wear them even when I sleeping 🙂 [not one has broken *touch wood*]
2. My name has been changed 4 times! [Before you let your imagination run wild, I would like to state that all of it was done for astrological purposes]
3. I wasn’t always plump…mum said she had to force feed me as I looked like I would drop dead due to starvation! Aahhh…wish those days would come back, then ppl would not keep prodding me to be more active.[use Newton’s first Law! Big guy…larger inertia!!]
4. I have unusually small feet, but unlike Joey [of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fame] I’m don’t feel weird about it at all 😉
5. I could drive a 4 wheeler from the time I was in class 6 [thanks to Umeshji :)], but learnt to drive a 2 wheeler only in my second year of college!
6. Love driving, be it car or bike. Best moments are the Mahabaleshwar trip last year & the trip to Matheran this year
7. I have completed my class 12 from Rasphil Academy, but always refer to La Martiniere College as my school.[studied there from class 6-10]
8. Music is a necessity. ppl may listen to it for entertainment, but I crave it. I have songs for any & all moments that encompassing every mood. Give me a situation & I have a song complimenting it! They give me an instant kick…infact I feel if I was allowed to give my exams with my ipod playing my songs, I would score way more!! [Yes…headphone are on as I write this with “Yeh Zindagi Bhi” from “Luck by chance” playing. ]
9. A fanatic for neatness. Get that from my mum. ANYTHING messy will get me all worked up and I will be useless for anything unless I tidy/clean that up, irrespective of whose mess it is![although living in the hostel did make me develop some self control. Otherwise I would have been cleaning day in & day out 😀 ]. Hate Entropy!!!
10. I keep my iPod with me whenever I go out. Even though I may not use it at all , you will see the earphones looped around my neck. I was called ‘the ipod guy’ in the first year of college!
11. LOVE movies. Can watch them anytime & for any amount of time! A 10 hour movie marathon is not a big deal for me[it’s only 4 movies :)]…ofcourse the choice of movies should be mine [Cant stand movies like Babul or Singh is King for even 30 mins ]
12. Avid reader. I feel it is one of the best means of passing time. And a very constructive one at that.
13. I am the oldest child from my maternal side. The literal Big Brother!
14. Since I can remember, holidays have meant Nana Nani. Be it my summer or winter vacaitons, I’d be in Patna with them. There I would meet Amar & Pappu Mamu [who used to take me books-an-eme, to choose my favorite cartoon 🙂 , usually tom & jerry]. Even now, I am more relaxed there than at home…That place has been my holiday home.
15. Have only attended only 1 wedding until now [Mama Mami]. Here I see Anuj [roommate] going to atleast 3-4 wedding/engagements every semester!
16. Hate flats/apartments. Having always lived in bungalows, flats seems stifling & impersonal
17. From class 6 to class 10, I barely had 2 liters of cold drink. No,it was not enforced by anybody…was a personal choice.
18. In the last 3 months, I have been drinking 600ml of Cold drink, almost everyday [5 times a week atleast]….again, a personal choice 😀 [trying to control the craving these days]
19. My ankles are the most accident prone part of my body. I have around 8-9 crepe bandages at home, all from my various ankle injuries reused as & when required.
20. I used to part my hair on the left, I started parting it through the middle in Kota.
21. When I was in the UK, I worked as a paper boy & earned 80 pounds in 3 months. Bought myself a watch worth 12 pounds 🙂
22. Biggest fear- Lizards [chipkilli] I am scared sick of them. And they seem to love jumping all over me 😦 This one time [Papa was posted in Faizabad] we were sitting outside around a long table. Papa & I were sitting at opp. ends of it. A chipkilli fell from the ceiling [a very common occurrence, jelly, my dog, had a blast chasing them all over 😀 ] at papa’s end. The little devil came running over to me & jumped on!!! It could have jumped any where, but it ran across the whole length & choose me…uuggh
23. Fav colour is blue. My bike ,my ipod , my room in lucknow are blue. Most of my clothes are in shade of blue!
24. I love getting up early in the morning, with everybody else sleeping, make myself some tea/coffee & listen to some soft music & just let my mind wander. It makes me feel very happy/content & I feel that anything is possible. On the flip side if someone is up before me, I become very irritated!
25. I am hardcore Non-vegetarian, but my roommates are all veggies!! So 99% of my meals are vegetarian, even when I go out 😦 [mostly with them…]. The advantage is that I have tried all sorts of veg dishes. Rule of thumb-Order the weirdest sounding dish on the menu, at the very least you will have some sort of surprise!
Aastha, Anuj, Aindra, Anshu, Annkit, Abhiskek Kalra, Bittu Bhayia, Babloo Bhayia, Faisal, Gunjan, Hemant, Hasan, Ira, Micky, Neelu Mami, Pappu Mamu, Raghav, Rajat , Samarth, Shavar, Ruchika, Shradha,Shamir, Tokki Di, Tinku Bhayia & Vicky Bhayia